Wabash Valley Community Plans and Data
- Please check back again, soon!
- Business Summary – June 2019
- Executive Summary – June 2019
- Demographic and Income Profile – June 2019
- Disposable Income – June 2019
- Prosperity Institute, Wabash Valley Chart Book – July 2019
- Market Profile – June 2019
- Metrics – June 2019
- Net Worth Profile – June 2019
- Populations at Risk – June 2019
- Retail Market Potential – June 2019
- Socioeconomic Measures – June 2019
- Tapestry Segments – June 2019
- United Way ALICE Report, All counties – September 2018
Wabash Valley Community Planning News
Terre Haute Chamber Unveils “See You In Terre Haute”
The slogan of “See You In Terre Haute” was created with the goal of increasing overall interest in the area, whether it be visitors, someone looking to re-locate and residents alike. The goal is to increase community pride, stimulate overall population growth and investment in the community.
Next Clay County Community Conversation Set for October 22
Clay City residents are invited to join us Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at the YMCA in Brazil from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Come share your opinions on Clay County: what we are doing, where we are going, what we could do better and more! Light snacks will be provided.
First Sullivan County Community Conversation Set for September 23
Residents of Pleasantville and Dugger are invited to join us Monday, September 23, 2019 at the small community center in Dugger Park from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Come share your opinions on Sullivan County: what we are doing, where we are going, what we could do better and more! Light snacks will be provided.