Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship eligibility criteria requires that:
· You are an Indiana resident and will graduate from an accredited Indiana high school in the current academic year.
· You either reside in or attend school in Clay, Sullivan or Vigo County.
· You will be an entry-level college freshman.
· You intend to pursue a baccalaureate degree in four continuous years at an Indiana college.
· Please note: If you are eligible to apply in more than one county, you may only apply in one county. Applying in more than one county will render your application ineligible.