Clay County Community Plans and Data
The Community Foundation is pleased to present the Quality of Place Community Building Institutes.
The Small Community Development Institute processes begin steady, consistent, long-term cultural transition to increase population and decrease poverty, which builds civility. Using bottoms-up, relationship-building, image-changing, sustainable approaches to grow rural areas, these powerful, collaboration-building Institutes have great growth benefits that create and strengthen relationships within and between communities. These long-term processes focus on attitudes, collaboration and entrepreneurs to create family-friendly, youth-centered places that will stabilize and grow populations.
Held in October, this enjoyable, intensive, 16-hour interactive relationship development class contains lecture, reflection, worksheets, homework and is available for up to 25 people per session to encourage trusting relationships. Participants identify specific personal and professional motivation to increase productivity, retention, vision, a sense of purpose and satisfaction.
This multi-community Institute is held March-October each year and is an incredibly fun, powerful, grassroots relationship economic development process to build regional collaboration, wealth and integrate new people between communities, businesses, schools, organizations and individuals. This Institute creates an atmosphere that builds trusting relationships, improves attitudes, creates jobs, ramps momentum, and spurs entrepreneurial activity. This interactive process promotes unity, provides relevant education of local businesses and attractions to inspire business creation, expansion and pride in a geographic area. When we know each other, everything improves.
- Business Summary – June 2019
- Commuting Patterns – June 2019
- Demographic and Income Profile – June 2019
- Disposable Income – June 2019
- Executive Summary – June 2019
- Market Profile – June 2019
- Metrics – June 2019
- Net Worth Profile – June 2019
- Populations at Risk – June 2019
- Prosperity Institute, Clay County Chart Book – July 2019
- Retail Market Potential – June 2019
- Socioeconomic Measures – June 2019
- Tapestry Segments – June 2019
- United Way ALICE Report, Clay County – September 2018